Our blog disseminates original research from around the world, first-hand accounts of border control, legal analysis and book reviews. Posts are viewed, on average, 10,000 times per month, by users from more than 170 countries, with a particular concentration from the US, UK, Germany, Australia and India.
The blog is managed by Diana Volpe, who is assisted by an editorial board, comprised of Border Criminologies' Associate Directors and academics from across the world. Claudia McHardy is the Book Reviews editor.
Border Criminologies Editorial Board:
- Mary Bosworth and Sanja Milivojevic, Co-Directors
- Ana Aliverti and Rimple Mehta, Associate Directors of Development and Networks,
- Vicky Canning, Francesca Esposito and Marta Welander, Associate Directors of Community Engagement and Activism
- Katja Franko and Alpa Parmar, Associate Directors of Research Collaboration
- Maartje van der Woude, Vicky Taylor, and Samuel Singler, Associate Directors of Events
- Monish Bhatia and Anthea Vogl, Associate Directors of Teaching Collaboration.
International editorial board:
- Leanne Weber
- Dominic Aitken
- Efrat Arbel
- Giuseppe Campesi
- Amanda Frost
- David Hernandez
- Lauren Martin
- Daniel Martinez
- Paul Mutsaers
- Marion Vannier
- Evgenia Iliadou
- Alice Gerlach